Degree Objectives of BS Information Technology (IT)
The objectives of the BS Information Technology program are to
- cultivate skills that cater to organizational needs, such as system maintenance, management of data, and secure access.
- hone the skills that facilitate learning and integrating new tools and technologies.
- nurture software development and problem-solving skills, clarity of thought, and creativity.
- build a strong foundation in theoretical concepts in computing and software engineering.
- prepare students for rigours of graduate studies, as well as for careers in the industry.
- provide a balanced exposure to liberal arts.
- prepare students for effective oral and technical communication
- foster a sense of professional and ethical responsibilities.