Required Documents for MS/M.Phil/PhD Admissions:
Students that have appeared in the merit lists of M.Phil/PhD Admission Fall 2021 are required to submit the following documents (original) in Admission Office. The challan form for payment of fee will be issued after the submission of these documents:
- M.Phil in case of Admission in PhD
- Undertaking Form (Take a Print out of this form on Rs 50/- Stamp paper, duly attested by Magistrate / Grade-1 civil judge)
- NOC for candidates of universities other than Punjab University. (Aspirant students are advised to start the process of taking NOC)
- Equivalence Certificate for the students of universities other than Punjab University.
- Copy of CNIC
- Medical Certificate ( on letter head of Registered medical Physician)
- 4 Pictures with blue background
- Please bring your Signed Original Admission Form for Submission.
Note: Please submit copy of paid chalan form in Admission Office.