The Student Affairs office’s diverse and comprehensive set of responsibilities makes it the perfect place to direct all inquiries including:
- Admission, Enrollment and Registration of Students (BS, M.Phil., PhD)
- Student Academic records archiving
- Addresses CMS related queries of students including course add/drop /withdrawal, semester freeze/withdrawal, class attendance/exam issues etc.
- Students’ application submission through admission office diary related to student financial aid, examinations, graduation requirements, migration of students etc.
- Focal Person of EHSAAS, HEC, PEEF, ICTR&D Scholarship programs
- Focal Person Pakistan Citizen Portal
- Studentship letters including bonafide, internship, TAship, recommendation letters, degree equivalence etc.
- Short Courses Admissions and Enrollment